Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Fair Enough

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Alan on March 23, 2002 03:29:18 UTC

Yes, it does look like a more ordered state to spread the energy around evenly; depends how you look at it. Is there anything wrong with the following, where I show how the Dirac equation four quantum numbers, the equation E = mc squared, the equation F = Gm1m2/ r squared; are all contained in Schrodinger's equation?

(I can even show how all four equations are contained in the concept "time", which turns out to fit Stafford's definition of time/observations and which fits the general idea: compare and match patterns).

I used the English word-explanation of Schrodinger's equation from the book "Shadows Of The Mind" by Roger Penrose. I then modified it.

I noted that as complex-numbers are 2-D numbers; I can refer to them as 2-D (which is also descriptive of the process: compare and match TWO patterns). (An abstract "space" of pattern-matching is thus a complex-weighted space).

Further, I treated "rate of change" in "time" as "2-D or more" per reference 2-D perspective.
That is because a "rate" is just an amount or mass
,so "a rate of change" of a 2-D perspective
thus refers to a bunch of 2-D perspectives representing a maximum amount of change-in-perspective possible between members of the group.

"Time" always involves a reference system, thus a reference or alternative 2-D view of the system.
A rate of change per time thus means a communicable rate of change, one that a "time" (e.g. interaction by observer) can have a (2-D)(pattern comparing) view of.

In other words, a rate of change in time is just a 2-D view + 2-D view; so a 4-D view; of all the alternative 2-D views open to the system, and the rate of change of those views being the 4-D aspect of them, that is, how they look from this 4-D viewpoint. (So no wonder Minkowski, Lorentz, Einstein, etc. physics all apparently falls out of this!)

In Stafford's language; one is talking about an observation being a specific subset of an examined set of a set of numbers. The set of numbers is all the alternative views. The examined set is the collection of examined views, and this collection is a rate or quantity per which a particular view changes with respect to an arbitrary reference view of all the alternative views.

Langan's CTMU fits here, because the arbitrary reference view represents the whole Universe of views represented by a "any 2-D view"; so Global representation; and the "rate of change" is the local viewpoints representation; so we have Langan's local-Global interchange.

(Note the Stafford definition of "time" and "observation" instantly gives Schrodinger's equation. And actually gives the Dirac, Einstein, and Newton equations also instantly!)

Re: three equations within Schrodinger's equation:
Consider:

A 2-D VIEW OF A RATE OF CHANGE (so 2-D x density)(so “G” as the “2-D view” x “m1m2/ r squared” as the “density”)(so G x m1m2/ r squared)

OF THE 2-D WEIGHTED ALTERNATIVES OPEN TO THE SYSTEM (so 2-D weighted permutations and combinations)(thus a constant speed, that is size per reference size)(so “c” is the 2-D constant speed through all the alternatives)( so “c squared” covers permutations and combinations?)(So if “alternatives” is “Energy”, and “combinations” is “mass”, then E = mc squared)(combinations times 2-D times 2-D gives permutations of combinations gives alternatives (Energy))(so energy is 4-D mass or hyper-mass)

PER REFERENCE 2-D view (TIME) (jump from one view to the next, so jump in perspective, so Planck’s constant “h” as this “2-D”)(Dirac equation quantum numbers: the time jump as quantum number 1; the orbit of permutations around the combinations as quantum number 2; the precession of that orbit with changing combinations as quantum number 3; the 2-D view of the rate of change (density) as quantum number 4)

Apparantly the three equations in ONE describe a double helix (orbit, precession, double-valuedness, principle quantum jumps involving 4 “bases” and three triplets, where 3 Freedoms create a 4th freedom, the Creator creates one in freedom, one makes a choice, and the Creator creates one in freedom at the next step).

-dolphin

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
    Additional Information
    Google

Web www.astronomy.net
    DayNightLine
    About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
    Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
    Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
    "dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
    are trademarks of John Huggins