Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Do You Think I'm Playing Chess...or What Are You Saying?

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Box Holder on March 20, 2002 17:40:30 UTC

Mr. Dolphin said,
"Yeah I guess the changing patterns of entropy are also found in the changing opportunities in the potential game-plans in the minds of two Chess players; as opportunities for sequences of play diversify someplaces and converge in others."

Are you saying that entropy, usually a physical
process, also occurs in the area of mental conceptualizing? Please elaborate?
So far, I'm aware entropy gradually occurs in the _chemistry of the mind, and resulting attrition of memory and processing power...opposed by the re-organizing chemical processes coded by DNA and personal mental hygiene.

I believe several of us here don't know what you mean about entropy "in the changing opportunities in the potential game-plans in the minds of two Chess players."
Maybe you are not well today (please be well soon, friend) or maybe you have raced way ahead of science ... as religion often does, usually creating a lot of error and unhelpful suffering....or maybe you have a great idea, and I, for one, would like to read even the outlines of it...but as yet, the idea is still
quite vague and sounds a little obstreperous.

Thank you.

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins