Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Quantum Field Theory

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Alan on March 20, 2002 11:58:29 UTC

Thanks for questioning the validity of the ideas.

I find the book "The Force Of Symmetry" by Vincent Icke to be a very clear reference book (non-mathematical yet very detailed and comprehensive).

They do use fields, they are quantized fields (particulate). They say only the field differences count.

The to-and-fro in time is easily explained when one realises that "time" means a reference distance coupled with either another reference-distance or a self-referent distance.

I found now, that "time" is E=mc squared, IS Schrodinger's equation, IS F=G m1m2/ r squared, IS Dirac's four quantum numbers; these things all are contained in the concept "time".
Thus the equations contain "time", and "time" contains the equations.

This looks like Christopher Langan's CTMU (Global to local to-and-fro mapping in freedom, creation).

Mathematics contains the same circularity as physics; both have the same pattern; the laws appear derivable from logical consistency itself.

I'm not sure what you mean by "shift symmetry".
However, to exist at all, "A" MUST BE DIFFERENT in at least one way from "B", or it would just have even the same name and position and dimension etc. as "B", you would just have "B".

So the law of Existence gives ultimate uniqueness to all that exists.

-dolphin

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins