Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
And Do I Have A Driniking Prolbme

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Box Holder on March 15, 2002 22:54:06 UTC

No, unless you count that I keep forgetting to go drink, cuz I'm too busy and that's good, I guess.

Thank you Paul,
Just wanted to Add:

Two sprizes of lime, a'nolive
a little umbrella, you know, onea thos

(restart computer)

Jesus might agree with you, being a poster kid for
the First Amendment. When did he ever say to commit violence or injustic in his name?
A country full of Jesuses, whether Gentile,
Pagan, Yogi, Jew, Arab, Eurobean, be they Variously colored or not at all, whatever
...would be a pretty easy place to live.
Good times, maybe...

Many in churches today (and in Bach's time)
were not theologically-programmed robots but
a voluntary association of acquaintances around
a somewhat agreed-upon common theme. The reason
some churches rarely change their ritual, Icould be that some members don't want to imply the ritual was ever that important to bother changing.

Ritual is the beer and chips of higher consciousness...it's not that good, but it's tried (tired, trite), familiar, inexpensive, and makes you feel different somehow.

I forgot what I was going to say. Anyway, there is something you could say about this.

Thank you.

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
    Additional Information
    Google

Web www.astronomy.net
    DayNightLine
    About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
    Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
    Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
    "dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
    are trademarks of John Huggins