Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
It Is Easy

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Richard Ruquist on March 12, 2002 16:04:11 UTC

to be rid of me. Just stop responding to my posts with gutter talk. Well, to be more gentlemenly, stop being so negative. My responses to you just reflect the level of your posts. When you are positive, on occasion, I am also positive. But for the most part you just rely on personal attacks. As long as you continue to do so, you will get personal attacks in return.

This forum has gone downhill since November when you became involved and started to attack all of the contributors that in the past have made substantial contributions to this forum. Many of them have left, or are rarely heard from. That is your doing. So if you want to raise the level of this forum, you have to raise the level of your posts. That has to include using just one name to post. Just be nice and all of us will be nice in return...

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins