Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
THE FADE... A Fading Fad

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Village Idiot on November 4, 1999 20:56:37 UTC

: Funny, that's exactly what the Romans said when Christains were murdered for recreation in the Roman Arenas'. Just because they were Christians. I bet the Jews can relate to that in someway. I think we all die because of some ideology of some sort. But to Boo a Christian or any other religion is cowardly and low. Instead why don't you give a detail reason for the animosity, hmmm?

Funny, I recall having the right to say anything I want a la freedom of speech. Besides, voicing criticism is far cry from actually murdering and persecuting Christians. That's very unlikely, so you've nothing to fear fade, especially seeing as you belong to the majority. Giant leap of logic there, ya think? Tsk tsk... we're suddenly senstive about criticism now aren't we?

I think Bible thumpers blow simply because of this: YOU CONVINCE NO ONE OF CHRISTIANITY BY QUOTING THE BIBLE! That's a complete waste of time. If I believed in the bible I'd be Christain. That is why bible thumpers blow. So blow on Christains... blow on.

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins