Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Can Answer When I Return

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Mike Pearson on February 25, 2002 16:27:15 UTC

Ya and All,

Ya wrote:
"You are getting to be like another poster who can never answer a direct question. Are you leaving because you cannot stand the heat?"

What's your hurry. It could have waited a week.
I have not evaded questions. I even started a thread which you can find which challenged the list about who does respond to questions.

I try not to clutter up the list with lots of two-liners and cryptic titles ending with (nt) the way you do.
I already replied with more information than was in your question. Here's more: I attended public school in a Manhatten Project town (20+ years later) As you might recall, the Anglican/Episcopalian church in which I was raised
does not have many private schools. but its past members have included
Isaac Newton and Charles Darwin. Remember that when ridiculing that church. I can ridicule it with more warmth and subtlety than you.

In regard to your other posts since overnight:
You say "it's not Christian to call someone a communist."
I referred to you as a communist because you
were earlier digging at me as being an obsessed anti-communist, which I am not. Also, you went through various examples justifying communism.
And you have not denied being a communist even though we discussed it at length.

You said to Dolphin,"That's not circular, that's logical." Ya, a proposition can be both circular and logical.
It seems you saw no merit in Dolphin's attempted refutation of physics laws, while a few posts earlier, you were saying something very similar. At least you could make it seem that he is a respected colleague with whom you are having a walk down Esoterica Lane. Not everything you say is right; can you deal with that fact?
And calling me a Gentile was kinda provincial...
not universal.
Regards, and I'm away for a week.
Mike

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins