Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Amazing

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Richard Ruquist on February 23, 2002 14:44:36 UTC

You got me to read every one of the links in your post, even the double link.

If your point is to demonstrate that you have posted content- you really did not have much to show. However, you did show that you are interested in content, for most of the links were comments or responses to the content of others.

But I for one welcome your function on this forum. A silly response is better than no response at all, not that all of your responses are silly. But they are all responses. Pardon me for offering advice, but someone of your abilities should be willing to post some original thoughts. I have seen bits and pieces of original thinking on your part, but nothing put into a coherent essay. Don't be afraid of finding disagreement with your thinking. That's the fun part of posting on this forum, and that is why your responses are fun.

Regards,

Richard

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins