Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Yawn

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Harvey on February 19, 2002 23:21:53 UTC

Mike,

More of the same from you. Just for fun:

***If your conversation is only with Mario, then exchanging email is a way to avoid criticism from your far-better qualified co-posters on this list.***

Others can jump in freely. But, I would ask that they reply in the correct context and seek to clarify the meaning of the writer before they make unfounded insinuations (like you).

***I have never seen logic as bad as yours that was not eventually revealed as a case of bad-faith communication. every point you made seems to be in hope that nobody will have a copy of the original post or bother to look back.***

(Yawn) More argumentum ad hominem. Unfortunately it is not the only logical fallacy you are guilty of making.

***I already cited your statements verbatim: the statement you maee is almost identical to the statement you deny making, in case after case.***

You simply do not understand the differences in context and meaning. I'm sorry, but I cannot help you there. But, if you ever want clarification as to the meaning, you know where to ask rather than mindlessly insinuate with ad hominem arguments as your support.

***Rewriting history is more evidence you are from another kind of warm place. Your spelling and grammar are good, and the rest is mostly mush. Bad faith mush, I suggest. That's the last time I will respond to you with anything but to tag you as an unreliable source and refer to your previous prevarications -- at least 'til you grow up***

It seems you don't like it when your poor argument tactics are exposed. I'm just the 'bad guy' because I call you on it.

Take care, Harv

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins