Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
I Certainly Deny Your Mushy Propaganda That I Attacked You

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Michael W. Pearson on February 19, 2002 21:08:51 UTC

Harv,
Time and maturity will judge whether you are
slandering me as not having argued with your ideas, but instead personally "attacked" you.
The suggestion that your warmth is of another kind
is supportable in continued dialogue, which is about the only topic I have left with you after this note, until you clear up the impression you have left with me, to my satisfaction.
My critique of your public statements is a logical, on-topic review. I have no prejudice
toward you. We have established that I know
nothing about your resume, and you declined to provide any upon request, and so I guessed at your background, honestly, with no malice nor any motive but to give you honest feedback.
It is not necessary to convince a fair onlooker that you are not being attacked.
I have caused you no bodily injury, and did not advocate for any penalty for your behavior (in fact, rather argued against it. I responded point by point and noted your replies, searching for merit and consistency with hope of finding it.
I am explaining this one last time, in case you truly were only in need of a kindly, truthful explanation of an unpleasant problem of integrity that seems clear to me after careful review.
If you were the host owner, it would not change my considered opinion. Only the quality of your correspondence has entered consideration.
Sincerely,
Mike

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
    Additional Information
    Google

Web www.astronomy.net
    DayNightLine
    About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
    Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
    Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
    "dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
    are trademarks of John Huggins