Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Haven't Read It, But I Can Say My Opinion

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Joe Antognini on January 31, 2002 05:40:53 UTC

As I said, I haven't read it, but I can put in my two cents worth on your second question. (somewhat) My belief is that there is a God, and it is really quite simple for there to be one. Imagine outside the universe for a moment. This is the place of infinity. The dimension is zero and infinity at the same time. There are absolutly no laws there. Anything and everything happens. Universes pop into existance, and beings are continually being created. There are an infinite amount of Gods outside the universe, each with an infinite amount of power. There are also an infinite amount of Gods with just a little less power than the infinite power Gods. It is quite simple, really. The infinity 'forces' there to be Gods. If an infinite amount of monkeys on an infinite amount of typewriters typed for an infinite amount of time, an infinite amount of them will come up with the works of Shakespeare. If you think about it, it all makes sense, and science does prove there to be a God. There may be no reincarnation, but there is a God. Or should I say, an infinite amount of Gods.

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
    Additional Information
    Google

Web www.astronomy.net
    DayNightLine
    About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
    Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
    Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
    "dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
    are trademarks of John Huggins