Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Thanks Richard

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Harvey on January 30, 2002 22:54:16 UTC

I really appreciate your comments. The last thing I want to do is ruin a wonderful site as this. It attracted me because of all the interesting minds and I don't want to take away from that.

By the way, I really don't want this fight with Aurino. I was reading some of our correspondence with him at Counterbalance, and the majority of our time is really quite positive and edifying. We had our falling out there too. We must just be on the opposite side of personalities or something (rationalist vs mystic, North Hemisphere vs. South Hemisphere, realist vs antirealist, descended Protestant vs descended Catholic, etc). Whatever it is, it's a shame.

I'm willing to forget the last couple of days if he's willing to. I wish everyone would just focus on the content of what we are saying and forget Ph.D.'s in physics, and forget attacking the person, etc. Isn't that what this forum is about?

Warm regards, Harv

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins