Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
It's So Funny.

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics
Posted by Warrior Child/">Warrior Child on November 2, 1999 01:22:40 UTC

In fact there were two floods mentioned in the scriptures...the flood of Noah which it states covered the entire earth...and destroyed all living air breathing creatures...except Noah's family and the flood of Genesis in which I've explained before this...It's funny how all of these comments about what Christians believe and what the scriptures say made on this forum are alien to me or should I say us who Are Christians. The bible plainly states the earth is round...it plainly talks of two floods...and I always hear of whats impossible on this earth but doesn't it make any difference that God almighty was involved....and that ALL things are possible to HIM..if anyone does have the patience to read the scripture..which may be Sunday schoolish....Its about what God and Jesus themselves say in there and ...it's ironic to me how so many answers to so many questions are so overlooked in one book written by God ...I am reminded of what it says about itself...Scriptures can only be Spiritually discerned and cannot be discerned by carnal mind. Because Gods word is spiritual...one thing God himself puts above His name it states....HIS WORD. Bull in a China shop puts it mildly I guess..huh.With the way the world is going...the coming of the Anti-Christ...the floods...earthquakes...pestilences...and Jesus having said ..when you see all these things come to pass...look up for our redemption draweth nigh...His coming....maybe it's time to get a little fanatical...I wish I were fanatical

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins