Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
To Advocate:

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by don/">don on November 1, 1999 18:17:41 UTC

Thanks..a little carried away...huh?..I was getting enthused with writing out the scripture... of things that God said about himself to us....and that Christ said about himself to us. It's exciting..to feel His power when He speaks....and feel His compassion for His creation..but at the same time to feel an awe of His gentle presence....the fear of the Lord is the beginning of Wisdom....but it's not an earthly fear...that I speak of but a respect of who He is and His laws and commandments...that Spell out a warning to the whole universe...I AM GOD AND THERE IS NONE BESIDE ME..I AM HE THAT MADE THE EARTH AND THE HEAVENS AND ALL THAT IN THEM IS ...WHEN I SPEAK MY WORD WILL NOT RETURN UNTO ME VOID BUT WILL ACCOMPLISH THAT WHICH I HAVE SENT IT TO DO...THIS IS MY BELOVED SON JESUS CHRIST...HEAR YE HIM all of the scriptures ...in point to Christ...by whom God created all the Worlds....It was Jesus as the Word of God that spoke in Genesis...LET THERE BE LIGHT....it was JESUS as THE WORD who parted the Red Sea so that the Israelites could cross before Pharoahs army...and that led them throughout their journey in the wilderness...It was Jesus as the Word..that walked in the fiery furnace with the three hebrew children that were cast in because they would not bow to Nebuchadnezzars decree to bow the knee before him...(exalt man) in which not a one of them was harmed ..It was The Word as Jesus that was born in a manger in Bethlehem...that walked the earth for over thirty three years doing miracles and healing the sick..That is good news...! .If you've read my other comments that go along with this...and of course the responses...you can see what I'm driving at......I was simply letting God speak for Himself from His Word....and too......." if we do not have His Spirit (which only comes by accepting Christ as Saviour..."Jesus himself stating Ye must be born again...of Spirit")..we're none of His" Paul the apostle wrote..... I guess God has done so much for me and been with me all my life and guided me and helped me in thousands of ways..that I could not begin to count....it's hard not to Love Him..and His creation. I don't have a lot of treasure on this earth...I may not have a lot of "things"...that I would like to have...but God has met every need in my life...there is nothing that I lack for...if I do wrong He chides me as a child...But even in His chiding...there is Great Love and Promise for the eternal future...."little miracles" fill my life from day to day...I break down and cry when I feel His presence fill my heart from time to time..."By this Jesus said that the world will know that ye are mine...is that ye love one another..even as I have loved you and gave myself for you as a ransom" THAT's why I get carried away..."because to him that is forgiven the most..he will love the most" I love Him because He first me...."

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
    Additional Information
    Google

Web www.astronomy.net
    DayNightLine
    About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
    Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
    Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
    "dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
    are trademarks of John Huggins