Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Yanniru- Roger Penrose Has Examples

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Alan on January 21, 2002 07:23:23 UTC

In his book : "The Emperor's New Mind" he gives explanation as to his view of the non-verbal nature of thought.

Of course everyone has experiences of knowing a whole lot of stuff at once, much faster than the slow process of translating it all into verbiage.

Babies barely conscious? Barely "artificially condscious" perhaps. Barely "brain-washed conscious" to borrow your reference to the 'brainwashing' of infants by adult society.

Babies are actually much MORE conscious than adults. Adults even talk of having an "unconscious" without realising that they ARE unconscious- partly. Newborns do not have that split.

Babies have higher-dimension consciousness. As a newborn I was faced with dealing with adults who did not see me (in higher dimension); who did not communicate the natural higher-dimension (telepathic) way; who appeared out of touch with (higher-dimension) reality; who were apparantly not tuning in to higher-dimension consciousness.

Newborns are much more conscious than adults.

Other abilities? Probably can include teleportation (I apparantly refrained from doing it as a newborn- how could I refrain from it unless I could do it?).

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins