Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Richard Stafford: You Could Get Somewhere

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Alan on January 21, 2002 05:33:25 UTC

Hi Dr. Dick;

When you wrote your "Egyptian Scenario"; I carefully analysed it and discovered what you are on about.

Looking at your disk (which not having a computer I've only had one good look at so far) I learn more, and more from your posts.

I can see why you may have trouble with aspects of previous posts of mine.

What you do not seem to realise is that I do not stand still, I advance.

I obtained in my own way a number of your results.
I am in a better position now to forward your work to the math experts I said I can contact.

I suggest you try talking to me, the conversation could go places.

Do you have any suggestions if a University/ mathematician, wishes to reveal your findings/ their analysis of your work, on to the wider science community?

Do you realise you might become very well known?
I wasn't born yesterday. Your work might not be obscure for much longer.

I myself wish to remain anonymous by the way as what I research is something best done in anonymity.

Good luck,

-Alan

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
    Additional Information
    Google

Web www.astronomy.net
    DayNightLine
    About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
    Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2022 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
    Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
    "dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
    are trademarks of John Huggins