Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Alex, If You Only Knew What Babies Know,,,,

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Alan on January 21, 2002 05:14:46 UTC

That was very interesting, Alex.

Here is my logic:

In every scientific field of gaining knowledge, history is studied to understand the present.

Geology- understand today's landscape by studying past processes.

Anthropology- understand today's cultures by studying past cultural histories.

Medicine- undestand the body through its medical history.

Astronomy, Cosmology- understand the present Cosmos through see stars etc. at different distances thus different times in the past; allowing study of stellar evolution.

Physics- understand the past variety of quantum interactions to make probabilistic statements based on initial conditions

Biology- understand historical processes, evolution, etc.

Etc. Etc.

So: how to understand ONE individual human being?

Idea: understand that ONE person's history AS THEY EXPERIENCED IT (not some outsider's version of it imposed on them).

So: to understand what I am it helps if I have personal recall of my history.

Scandal: humans generally seem to have a blank in recall before age about 4yrs.

Evidence! This may be evidence that something questionable is going on regarding humans. Why the gap in recall?

I found the answer: FEAR. Humans deliberately block awareness of infancy (extrapolating to others my own findings, I admit) because they have constructed, undrer duress, an elaborate 'act' for society that conceals reality even to themselves (they become lost).

Via being 'let be'; letting yourself be, non-denial of any experience you ever had regardless how silly it may seem to you-at-one-age relative to you-at-another-age; thus non-censorship of one's own internal experience; decision to be honest as possible; such things can break the barriers blocking infant recall.

Some of what I found: newborn infants have a higher-dimension state that appears, in those older, to be 'collapsed' (physicist might even call: 'curled up', but that may be a different phenomenon). When the higher-dimension state was still current: infants one might say could 'feel the false-vacuum'. Infants in that state are telepathic; they can probably teleport (given the recent Polish teleportation experiment results, it is not so surprising that the most highly sophisticated creature in the known universe can possibly naturally teleport).

Something appears to have gone terribly wrong with the human race. Newborn infants know it. Someone, anyone, can do something about it by doing something about themselves (change state back to a full higher-dimension state). Then other humans would see immediately what they are doing.

-dolphin

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
    Additional Information
    Google

Web www.astronomy.net
    DayNightLine
    About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
    Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
    Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
    "dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
    are trademarks of John Huggins