Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Me Too!

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Richard Ruquist on January 17, 2002 15:06:46 UTC

for I just figured out who you are. Time for another change. Why not try changing the quality of your posts so as to make our figuring more challenging. You could either increase or decrease their quality. Decrease is of course much easier. Since youjust announced that you will try to leave for awhile. I guess we are in store for another change. I recommend the name NOISE. But since that's the opposite of QUIET, it would be much to easy to figure that out.

Of course, the name Pearson is a give away. So perhaps you had better change that as well. Perhaps you already have. I'm pretty sure you are not Harvey or Alexander or Bruce. But you could be the dolphin or anyone else on this forum.

Guess you just really enjoy talking to yourself.

DrummerDick

Drumming is what I do best

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins