Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Re: Deductive Reasoning

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by bioguy on September 24, 1998 02:47:59 UTC

: : : : Exactly!! Most people (or believers in god) argue that god doesn't need a creator simply because he/she created everything?! Through deductive reasoning, this argument doesn't have any viability. The age of the universe is estimated to be between(10,000,000,000-20,000,000,000)yrs. old. Is god's creator double these #'s? As science advances there will be less belief in a (creator the god)! : : : : PS. I used to believe in Santa Claus (Is faith proof????)evidence nil!!!!!!!!!!!!

: : : You sound rather uneducated sir, why don't : : : you tell me exactly what deductive reasoning : : : is, reason for using it and the steps of : : : deductive resoning that led you to your : : : conclusion that the belief that The Creator : : : must have a Creator.

: : : -Adam : : Adam, I assume you own a dictionary so I won't : : define deductive reasoning. As far as education, I'm : : biologist. Why wouldn't the creator need a creator? : : These are questions humans don't know. Why believe in : : something that cannot be justifiable as fact.

: Upon this day the Big Bang is ONLY a theory. : Not a justifiable fact. : Why do you BELEIVE in one theory and not the other?

: I did not mention the Big Bang theory in any of these questions and statements!!! However, there is some scientific evidence that suggests that this theory COULD be possible!!(Along with Inflationary theory ect..)

The microwave backround radiation seen in our universe is a good example of this evidence.

It also may be impossible to know the exact cause of the hypothetical BIG BANG because the laws of physics at the hyper-young stage of our universe might be completely different!! On the other hand, please give me some peer critiqued scientific info. on the CREATION THEORY!!

CAN YOU READ??? I never mentioned the BIG BANG THEORY until this post!!!!!!!!!! : This : : is how and why theories can be proven(as fact) or : : dismissed. There is a need for evidence!!! : : The uneducated statement shows your lack of it. : : PS: I know how to use a dictionary!!!

: Yes, but can you READ?

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins