Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
In A Way, Every Person Is A Beehive

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by M.W.Pearson on January 11, 2002 19:49:01 UTC

In my life philosophy, it is unnecessary to reduce matters to equations more basic than will truly describe them. I believe in making systems complex enough to support the services they are designed to provide...not more...but not less either. In public policy, I do not reduce persons to categories. Practical experience shows life will do that. Our task in providing service is to enable an interval of individual opportunity, not to make them fit in to lifeless molds left by previous users.
In short, I believe in Continuing Creation, but am not necessarily opposed to a Big Bang now and then, such as (but not limited to) the Big Bang of Animal Evolution which apparently occurred about 600 million years ago
(600,002,002 years BC).

A little glucose increases IQ in persons who
are not getting enough ! Yum

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
    Additional Information
    Google

Web www.astronomy.net
    DayNightLine
    About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
    Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
    Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
    "dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
    are trademarks of John Huggins