Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Reposting That

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by M.W.Pearson on January 11, 2002 19:34:51 UTC

In other words, you think the other person
runs low on logic and sloppily chooses words.

Stormy wrotes:

"Why was the Library of Alexandria allowed to burn, destroying an incredible amount of knowledge and setting civilization back an estimated 1000 years?

Sad am i that they burned the library... yet if you know civilization was set back 1000 years, then you must know both the contents and can quantify how they would have influenced history. That's more than persons know about today's libraries.

Stormy wrotes:
I ask, if God really loves intelligent life, why ..."

I don't sense an equation in this paragraph. It's a little hazy what you mean....
So, you're saying to any Creator of Galaxies
( who might be complimented a little first on the work)
"If You loved me, you'd . . ."
which is what they warn teenage girls that boys will say to get them into a hot situation.

I posted tentative definitions and I think you were around the list shortly thereafter..
Did you read them?

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
    Additional Information
    Google

Web www.astronomy.net
    DayNightLine
    About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
    Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
    Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
    "dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
    are trademarks of John Huggins