Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Back With Something

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics
Posted by M on January 10, 2002 18:09:17 UTC

Yeah, you know, the magick man. I read in my earlier posts about someone saying of testing a spell. I have used spells with great success. I do not stick to one religion. I study many different practices(hence chaos theory). Christianity, Catholic, Muslim, Hindu, Presberterian, Buddism, Judism, and a great number of others. And of course the more essentric of practicies like Voodoo, Santeria, Witchcraft, Chaos magick, Pagan, Vodun(a little different from voodoo), Hoodoo(the americanized folklore magick of voodoo espesially popular in new orleans), ouiji boards, yoga, tarot, and a good deal of others. I have found the most important thing in magick is....1. Concentration...2. Removing doubt and disbelief....3. Trance....4. The right supplies and spells...4. That it MUST come from your heart. Here's one spell for all of you to try that has helped me dearly and have used with great success. Its a voodoo spell by Marie Leveaux, called the pope of voodoo in new orleans. Even if you don't belive in this stuff, try this and remove all doubt while you are doing this. This spell is to protect your house and everybody in it, and it also brings good fortune and luck. Here goes.

Get a piece of paper(clear without lines), red ink, or a red pen or fine tip marker and write the numbers giving them a little space between each other:

4 9 2 14
3 5 16 10
7 12 13 6
11 1 8 15

ALWAYS start with 1 and end with 16, while you are writing this chant:

"O voodoo spirits of lightness"
"Bless this house and all who reside in it!!"

When you complete it turn the paper over and on the back draw a simple outline of your house. Draw 3 circles around your house clockwise starting with the outermost first. Repeat the invocation while drawing each. Store the paper in a place where no-one while find it and don't touch it and just let it be. Thats it!!!

Just try it, remove all doubt for one day, concentrate very hard until you almost get in a trance state and with no-one in the house. Use candles. But some of your own blood on the paper. Just a little drop.

This spell has conquered my addiction to painkillers and cocaine, made me not get into fights with anyone in my house, relieved my depression, and a whole lot of other stuff. Again if you don't believe me then don't read it. But for those who want to try it, feel free to.

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins