Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Life Philosophy - Your Astounding Consequence !

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Ezekiel Barnabas on January 10, 2002 08:10:02 UTC

Pearson,

I do think honey as an "old age remedy" quite used by many knowledge seekers long ago. It is just that the units combination/mixture or fusion that do pretty much collaborate its "neutralization" with other natural chemicals. Such as the water used as a part of fusion to associate it with the "physical intake" of the human being, quite different from the bee itself. However, I do believe honey as an escape into all medicational purposes. It is just that we are to find its association with other chemicals so the chemicals can burst the inner capabilities of the many functions of the honey.

In your sense of the chaos the honey would bring to the users (brain enhancer), there is a slight reaction to being "too alerted" and a hail of an astonishing/slight capability of calculation with just the use of the brain. But there are specific honeys for which its use are quite auspicious.

In another sense, I would ascribe the possibility that it prescribes to our life philosophy into being disciplined and greeting our possibilities of being maturely organized in a social appearance. But my life philosophy is to the fact of idolising insects for its unique "micro-chip" mind (?)

A tip.

It is important to note that taking the water+honey mixture must be taken above or below 10 cups to make the reaction fuse your brain chemicals. It depends on your own appropriate dose. Then only you will find the math fuel quite cunning.

Ezekiel .]+

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins