Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Re: I'm Intolerable, Though Tolerant

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by %%% on October 22, 1999 20:13:30 UTC

: Hmmmm. Alrighty : your statement: : "You are worst then me, no?...Plus I surely speak english better than you speak french or spanish no?". I suppose you were not at all hinting on the idea that you think you're superior to the "6th body builder" with a little brain as you put it, because you could speak more languages, yes? Or was it intended as a complement? Finding faults in others is oh so flattering. Give me a break. Any half wit that wasn't an utter coward would have admitted his own error. : What I say makes no sense? Nobody else on this forum has any difficulty decifering my secret intricate codes consisting of... ENGLISH! Perhaps your statement about how I don't make sense describes your own inability to understand the arguments of others.

That is not the problem, I have said that because I'm not english or american...then it's normal that my english is not perfect... Plus, when I have corrected the fault of the "6th machin" it was ironical because his sentence was an incitation of the provokation.... Perhaps you should learn what we call in french the 2nd degree..

: You said : "...you are not logical and not deep, buy you a reflection mind ..." What?? Buy me a reflection mind, wha? Just because you can't understand what I'm saying doesn't mean I'm being illogical. But your statement is so messed up. I think your suggesting that I buy intelligence... whatever. : Allow me to pull out my pocket retard to human dictionary so I can communicate on your level (and yes I was also obvious guy).

Your refelection is not deep, then you haven't a reflection...

: P.S. To save you the trouble of looking up the "big" words, this message is essentially this: You suck, and you're the one that doesn't make sense. I've yet to hear one convincing argument from you. : P.P.S. I was trying to make constructive criticism in my first message, but obviously Y-O-U D-I-D-N-'-T U-N-D-E-R-S-T-A-N-D T-H-A-T. Big surprise.

Hummmmmmmm...you are miffed, like a child or a teenager would be...why are you so afraid that other people don't like you? That's your problem no? Don't be miffed, we love you, and this spot of acne on your nose will surely go out one day...

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins