Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Rejay... Is That You?

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Mr. Pollock on October 22, 1999 18:32:45 UTC

Mr. Pollock: Why? Why if you're so incapable of actually presenting a logical and convincing argument, or anything that even remotely resembles intelligence for that matter, do YOU even bother arguing with others? You suck at it. Furthermore, you are equally set in your theist ways, why do bother arguing? Does being "dead set" even relevant to argumentation? I wouldn't expect you to know the answer to such perplexing questions ("perplexing" means hard to understand, to save you the trouble of looking it up, it'll probably take you forever to decipher the meanings of all the "big words" in this post)

"A persons faith, belief or religon can't be wrong. If something good is done for the wrong reasons, it is still good."

Okay, let me get this straight. You're openly admiting that your beleifs are accepted for the wrong reasons, yet you somehow think that they're simultaneoulsy valid? If you so desperately need a crutch to get through life then fine, that's of little consequence to me, EXCEPT when my tax dollars end up paying for your hip fracture surgery because you're dumb enough to go through a 90 degree turn at 70 km/hr in your car. Grow some neurons buddy. And a bath wouldn't hurt either.

"You show such a disrespect to them" - the whinner. If you're so sensitive about having your views criticised by others, then you're obviously on the wrong website. Might I instead suggest the following website: "http://www.I'm a friggen retard that reads at the 5th grade level/homo/godboy-unorginal.org" Check it out. It far better suits you.

P.S. Yup rejay, it is you. I'm sure of it now. I can smell you and your bumb chum Whitey (cheap cologne combined with body odor) a mile a way.

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
    Additional Information
    Google

Web www.astronomy.net
    DayNightLine
    About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
    Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
    Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
    "dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
    are trademarks of John Huggins