Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Many Physicists, Including Dick; Wide Catchment

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Alan on January 7, 2002 11:14:32 UTC

I agree that the well-known philosophers and physicists have much to offer- I do read more of them than Dr. Dick.

But what counts is what someone says rather than who says it. When Dick appeared at Counterbalance I noticed a similarity in what he did and what I did generally.

When he described "the Egyptian Scenario" I carefully logically broke it down; and am sure I discovered the discovery he was explaining in that scenario, to some extent. Now I have found, having learnt more from his comments and paper; but also especially from books like QED by Richard Feynman; I have found that he appears to be very much a jump ahead of the physicists in understanding what is actually going on. I have apparantly found for myself his results: clocks measure proper time; events have dimensions; possibility of gravity as refraction, nature of Schrodinger equation and its relation to a partial differential equation (presumably his equation); circularity aspect,it seems.

I certainly do not just accept his mathematical conclusions; I mostly do not know the language; but I notice the underlying logic that appears to fit a logic I found.

I just wonder when he will realise what I've figured out!

I have found how to relate his work to cutting-edge stuff of F.David Peat; Richard Feynman; Roger Penrose, Stephen Hawking, Michio Kaku, and Paul Davies; I think.

Best Regards,

Alan

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
    Additional Information
    Google

Web www.astronomy.net
    DayNightLine
    About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
    Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
    Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
    "dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
    are trademarks of John Huggins