Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
I'm Intolerable, Though Tolerant

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by S.H. Le on October 22, 1999 17:37:53 UTC

Hmmmm. Alrighty your statement: "You are worst then me, no?...Plus I surely speak english better than you speak french or spanish no?". I suppose you were not at all hinting on the idea that you think you're superior to the "6th body builder" with a little brain as you put it, because you could speak more languages, yes? Or was it intended as a complement? Finding faults in others is oh so flattering. Give me a break. Any half wit that wasn't an utter coward would have admitted his own error. What I say makes no sense? Nobody else on this forum has any difficulty decifering my secret intricate codes consisting of... ENGLISH! Perhaps your statement about how I don't make sense describes your own inability to understand the arguments of others.

You said: "...you are not logical and not deep, buy you a reflection mind ..." What?? Buy me a reflection mind, wha? Just because you can't understand what I'm saying doesn't mean I'm being illogical. But your statement is so messed up. I think your suggesting that I buy intelligence... whatever. Allow me to pull out my pocket retard to human dictionary so I can communicate on your level (and yes I was also obvious guy).

P.S. To save you the trouble of looking up the "big" words, this message is essentially this: You suck, and you're the one that doesn't make sense. I've yet to hear one convincing argument from you.

P.P.S. I was trying to make constructive criticism in my first message, but obviously Y-O-U D-I-D-N-'-T U-N-D-E-R-S-T-A-N-D T-H-A-T. Big surprise.

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins