Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Are You Sure?

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Yasir on January 3, 2002 15:18:36 UTC

Well, I really don't know how to respond to this post of yours. I think you must be making fun of me. Aren't you? Don't tell me that these conscious 'souls' have also told you the laws governing their existence after life which is the end of all sorts of cellular activity - the only basis of an intelligent, capable of judgement, reasoning whole.
Actually, I am not sure about what you have said. May be I am not educated enough to realize all this.
By the way, what do you think of the purpose and plan of existence?
Moreover, what did those physically 'dead' people tell you about themselves?
To be honest, I am really not sure about consciousness after death. To me, your post was interesting yet disappointing in a certain sense.

Thanx, however, for reply.
I'll be waiting eagerly to receive more from you.

Yasir.

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
    Additional Information
    Google

Web www.astronomy.net
    DayNightLine
    About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
    Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
    Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
    "dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
    are trademarks of John Huggins