Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Before This Noise Ceases Here For A Longer While. . . .. .

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by M.W.Pearson on December 31, 2001 03:27:54 UTC

That was such a fine letter that I will not feel
disparaged or ignored if you do not take the time to answer my questions elsewhere. I see how considerate you are.

Paul writes:
I think I at least have a glimpse of this concept and I am blown away by it. I think there is a very profound connection between the mathematics of numbers and the possibilities for the universe.

As Paul you are deeply impressed. As "a being at the center of known mental universe" you have known it all along, "viscerally."
Now we are getting it up on the artificial drawing board, extending our semi-awakened condition via a prosthesis, paper or pixil.

Every kid does calculus who
runs to catch a flying ball.

Cognition is what we do when we think.
In "metacognition," we begin to choose our thoughts. One of the next steps (maybe THE next)
is the participation in the universe system
which does not require manned space flight, though I like the idea.

We have a universe to be.

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins