Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Ashtar

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Shannon on December 29, 2001 23:16:10 UTC

I think he's as real as you or me. You should research things like this before labeling someone a "schitzo" Ashtar is here to help us. Our planet's civilization is on a downward spiral towards destruction. Is it not obvious to you of that fact. Do you not believe that somewhere else in this universe exist a planet where true love rules. Where man aren't killing eachother, where everyone works for eachothers best interest and not only for their own, where animals and children are not mistreated, where rape and murder do not exist?! That's where Ashtar's from and that's where I'm going on my next incarnation.

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
    Additional Information
    Google

Web www.astronomy.net
    DayNightLine
    About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
    Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
    Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
    "dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
    are trademarks of John Huggins