Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
It's True

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Alan on December 26, 2001 03:23:38 UTC

In a movie Clint Eastwood once said "I know things about horses".

Learning so fast you can feel the wind? Cool concept.

But it's true: I know things about newborn babies. I gained recall of astonishing events when I was that young.

After birth, I found that, other than my twin; no-body could properly 'see' me. They resorted to using a name- yet they ought to be able to communicate directly with me spirit to spirit (as I did communicate with my twin).

Being separated to another room from my mother was so distressing; and the world in such an un-natural state; I tended to die. But instead (after a stand-off where neither me nor my twin were willing to do it first as the other would see right through the un-natural state); I (and he also) "changed state".

It was only this year that I found my description of these events fits readily with Michio Kaku's observations about hyperspace.

I changed state: I went from having another (hyperspace-like I guess) dimension to my body- where my future-adult body was already present; where my spirit seems to occupy a space at times extending as large as my future adult body; I went from that state; to where my spirit "collapsed" entering into being trapped seemingly somewhere behind my eyes.

At the time of the state change my "clock" effectively froze (thus my "hyperspace" clock) froze. I momentarily saw my new-state-future (new-state being an un-natural, with one dimension-collapsed, state). Hyperspace theory explains why this would happen.

A cube can see all of flatland.

After the state change I lost full telepathic contact with my twin.

Ever since, I have been in lower-dimension-time; so hyper-time frozen; life like a big diversion down a dead-end road (or another possibility: a lower-dimension time-loop where by re-starting my "hyper-clock" I change state back again).

A fantastic story; but how to explain the logical consistency with hyper-space theory; unless it is true?

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins