Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
The All Wise

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics
Posted by Ezekiel Barnabas on December 25, 2001 03:50:13 UTC

Let me be truthful,

I pondered a thought on "dictionaries" and its relevence towards fiction or fact. In some circumstances I find it quite auspicious to find such fictitious meanings to be not (.) ill-relevent to the reality (.) and logic we look upon. In other means, some could have just emerged in the date/state of psychological warfare during the early stage of modernization and its pre/post conflicts.

I believe, though sceptical to the fact that some meanings do not counter any relevence. Basically ).saying.( to the point, it might have been purposedly done before it was actually done on public.

I strongly point (.) merely a half of todays modern life science fiction new discoveries do have certain conditions of being so parallel to the relevence of logical fantasy, and still not yet proven effeciently through the logical sense. It could only be proven on the development in time.

In another sense, I am not as I am so wise in appearance. To the fact of losing touch with my home made brain enhancer which I baptized it to myself not so long ago. Senior posters will get the recipee.

e-mail me for the recipee (free), and please no more pranks! This is me, I am just losing touch...

Ezekiel .] +

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins