Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Brain Wave Experiment Detected Future

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Alan on December 24, 2001 03:55:25 UTC

"Physics simplifies in higher dimensions, yet we do not experience higher dimensions."

"We"? I have experienced higher dimensions. I claim you have, when very young; you must have forgotten!

"Feymann's QED solution requires virtual positrons coming back from the future, yet we do not experience the future."

"We?" I have experienced a glimpse of the non-hyperspace future. Consistent with hyperspace theory; this glimpse occured when my "hyperspace clock" froze and I collapsed a higher dimension of myself (as a newborn baby who found nobody could see the higher dimension me (other than my twin).

Scientists have recently carried out this experiment: Subject's brain was wired up so as to give read-out of brain-wave patterns on a screen. Scientists documented which patterns occured as various playing-cards are shown on a screen to subject.

Each playing card gave a distinctive brain-wave pattern. Now the amazing bit: the scientists discovered that when the computer chose a card and displayed it to the subject; the brain-wave pattern for that card occured in the subject BEFORE they had seen the card!

So direct evidence that a person's brain can detect short-term future events even though the subject was not accessing this future-detection that occured sub-consciously in their brain.

Roger Penrose was involved with the TV program presentation of that discovery.

Socrates suggested that "All Knowledge Is Remembrance". My theory is: we are higher dimensional beings than many realise. Humans celebrate Christmas each year; yet seem slow to take the hint: that maybe THEY KNEW how it all basically works when they were newborn babies, but have repressed this knowledge in a dangerous world to babies.

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
    Additional Information
    Google

Web www.astronomy.net
    DayNightLine
    About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
    Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
    Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
    "dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
    are trademarks of John Huggins