Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
I Agree It's Simple

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Alan on December 22, 2001 06:15:08 UTC

I agree it's simple. Which must mean that the reason that the "theory of everything" (or should one say "theory of ANYTHING") eludes the physicists, is that it is too simple for them to see!

What could be the "beam" in the eye of physicists and mathematicians, that blinds them? Could it be that little symbol, the "equals" sign (=), that appears all over the place? Like a sun, it baths their landscape in light? or like a cloud; obscures the real sun?

To exist at all; requires NON-EQUIVALENCE. Because for A to be the same in every way as B; includes therefore same dimension, same place, same time, same this, same that, same name even...why...you'd have to just say "A" for that!

So the very existence of something requires non-equality; difference!

The parable of the workers in the vineyard sounds like a wake-up-call that Heaven's logic is that of accepting non-equality, celebrating difference; yet in that there is the only real equality: equally exist!

That doesn't mean you let the poor starve; just that they are not the same person as you are; everyone doesn't have to have to the last cent the same as Bill Gates surely?

Michiu Kaku said that physics simplifies in higher dimensions; well humans do too! Mysterious sounding events I recalled from newborn-baby age dramatically map into the logic of hyperspace theory. I think its worth finding out the truth about life. I become more alive from knowing my past.

But compassion over the difficulty in tackling heavy math is indeed appropriate! But I don't try very much to do that!

-Alan

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins