Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Luis, As Always You Are Incorrect.

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Alexander on December 19, 2001 23:32:03 UTC

You can not solve simple relativity problem (find the velocity of a spaceship after 1 year of sustained acceleration a=9.8 m/s^2). I can.

You could not solve even 50% of soviet 7-th grade physics problems, not to say about high school physics. I bet, soviet (or european, or even asian) high school problems will make permanent damage to your small brain.

If THIS is called "understanding relativity", then MY understanding of relativity should logically be labeled "understanding relativity WAY BETTER".

If you think that most people here understands relativity "quite well", let them solve this simple SR problem. I bet, only Bruce and Richard here may solve it. (May be).

Luis, just acknowledge that due to lack of education you do not understand physics. But you like dreaming about time travel while revinding VCR and seeing people walking backward, or you like dreaming about FTL and space warps after each "Star Trek" show (still without any idea how physics works in reality).

Dreaming is fine but claiming that you understand basic physics (not to say about relativity) is incorrect, if you can not even solve 7-th grade problem.

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins