Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
God, Science

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics
Posted by Barton Paul Levenson/">Barton Paul Levenson on September 17, 1998 11:08:42 UTC

Hi. I haven't read the messages here, but I've been having what I think must be similar discussions in FIDONET and on AOL fora.

I don't see that there's any necessary conflict between "science" and "religion." My own case may be instructive -- I'm a born-again Christian, and one of my papers has just passed peer review at Papers of the Astronomical Society of the Pacific.

"The heavens declareth the glory of God, and the firmament sheweth his handiwork." -- Psalm 19:1

• My home page

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins