Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Logic In Causality Is The Key To Understanding Allah (G_D)

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Mohammad Isa Mirsiam on December 17, 2001 17:27:43 UTC

You wrote:
"But it's obvious that science was invented or discovered by humans, at least on this planet in this universe."

My Dear Richard,
The key word in your reply is the Word
"discovered". Please notice that discovery is not the same as create.

I am contending that Allah (G_D) actually is able to creating knowledge itself. This knowledge I contend having not yet even created by the same Allah (G_D) cannot be discovered or a discovery of man until the same Allah (G_D) resurrects / awakens the person in question in to that knowledge.

I would like to see you always try and go a step before the conclusions that you reach. It truly seems that you are near the right track but as if in parallel to the correct track of though. The best I can do in order to help you see what has been revealed to me is to perhaps only ask you to question yourself backwards on every reply you have to any science question through by the method of causality.

Causality is the key to understanding Allah (G_D) because we say that Allah (G_D) is able to do all things and more. Notice the word 'and more'; this is where the creation of new knowledge comes in. not that the knowledge is new to Allah (G_D) but that the knowledge is incapable of being realized without a living / conscious realizer. The realizee is Allah the realizer is mankind or whatever or whoever the same Allah wishes to make to realize.

Regards,
Jisbond

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins