Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
I Called The Question Stupid, Not The Person

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Richard Ruquist on December 17, 2001 16:17:20 UTC

The question was,

"Did natural science cause itself"

My guess is just that jisbond intended to ask if nature cuased itself. My answer is yes to that question, because I think that nature has always existed in one universe or another.

But it's obvious that science was invented or discovered by humans, at least on this planet in this universe.

BTW, the post where jisbond said god was perfect and where a link was provided for support of that claim. Well the link was about how Jesus could not have been god because Jesus was not perfect. It listed about 42 ways that Jesus was not perfect.

Again my view is that Jesus is as much god as anybody or anything else just because god is not perfect.

And this also has to do with god setting up theMuslims to be choosen or victims. When the Jews were choosen, many of them were very rich bankers, etc. So having some rich members does not mean you are not choosen.

It is clearto me that bin Laden thinks god is on his side. I believe that is because god has spoked to bin Laden and told to do what he did. I have had some experience of this sort of thing when I protested the deployment of Star Wars. God, or his messengers, were telling others that it shoud be deployed.

So I think god set up the terrorists to unite the rest of the world against them. Russia, China and the US/European nations are becoming allies as a result, whichnows gives us the chance to escape the nuclear threat. God has a purpose in all he arranges, but often his methods are insidious, or at least highly manipulative on all sides. Hardly a perfect god, but one trying as hard as possible tosavethis planet.

What do you think. Sarcasm welcome. But please think.

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins