Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Some Clues Of What I've Got To Explain Still

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Alan on December 16, 2001 00:42:05 UTC

Just some clues: I wrote this at Blackholes forum
to "careful universe":

That's a good idea; Einstein's constancy of speed of light as an example of 1 + 1 = 1! Thanks for that; The answer "1" is a different dimension-view of the situation, I guess.

Speed of light c is apparantly a ratio; the faster you chase after a light beam the more your view of its speed is altered such as to compensate your own speed's effect to still give you a constant value for perceived light speed.

Have to write this up better; am working on it.
Dick's explanation somewhere else of constancy of c makes it appear that it works through two groups of compensating fractional changes giving a fixed ratio; so fits that mandelbrot relativity idea.

Note that for something to exist, it must be different from other things, so not equal to them, in at least one way; or it would not exist but just be another name for that other thing that it might be the same as. So a "non-equivalence principle".
Two things the same in one dimension can be different in another dimension so still have a difference.

To give you some idea what I'm writing up, some more curious phrases: A double helix in physics: the DNA of mathematics and physics; The 19 constants in physics standard model- how about 20- call these constants inter-dimensional ratios?- the 20 amino acids of biology reflected in physics- building blocks of our universe-"protein"- quark neurology- "base jumping" in mandelbrot-space- neuron-firing in physics: quantum jumps in a mandelbrot relativistic space; photon children and parents; wavey flat-land as fractal dimensions of flat-land; wavey 3D-space as fractal dimensions of 3-D space; fractal hyperspace; double-speed light; gravity as a fractal left-over of almost compensating two speed positive and negative gravity (make an adjustment and fly about like superman or ride a hoverboard- surfing the fractal expansion of the universe; walk through walls by musical-chairs synchronization by "seeing inside" 3D-space; two-speed strong force; two-speed weak force; two speed speed of light; two speed magnetic force; two speed electric force; consciousness as inter-dimensional awareness where equality in a lower dimension is seen from a higher dimension; teleportation; physics constants as fractal curves; disconnecting from the gravitational field; past-future cells; hypertime; base-jumping in mandelbrot-space (with a fractal parachute?) between three mandelbrot structures; one of them being the difference between the other two....

Well I have a lot of explaining to do! Fun to try out ideas...

-dolphin

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins