Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Jisbond Calls Me A Liar Again

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Richard Ruquist on December 15, 2001 14:30:40 UTC

His post:

"Once more you might not be capable of seeing past the end of your nose! In all of your replies you
stated that humans made these sciences. I assert that they forged (forgery!) what they soon grasped
by studying what was created in to existence. Now explain to me if man created the sciences, as you
suggest so dogmatically, where is a single proof for your allegation. Did man invent and create the
earth or did man invent and create the sun. If any one read your reply they would have to agree that
the reply is at best stupid!

It seems that I have had to look up words for you in my dictionary every time you have tried to argue
that you knew the meaning to a word!

As I said before: You are a Liar! And I have no regards for liars! "

My claim is that science is manmade. You can judge his reply for yourself.

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins