Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Personal And Universal Rebirth

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Richard Ruquist on December 10, 2001 15:22:32 UTC

People are reborn and universes give birth to other universes.

Quote from above post:

"there is such a thing as time decay factor and time curves".

Actually what happens is that the black hole singularity renormalizes everything back to zero, entropy , time, etc. The new universe starts off with a perfectly symmetrical unified field which then inflates and undergoes what we call the big bang.

Yet the universe came from a previous universe, and this has been happening forever and is going to happen forever. It all happens automatically in accordance with the laws of physics. The constants of physics may vary a bit, but since the universe is already optimzed for survival, for the production of life and for the production of black holes and innumerable new universes, any strong variation of the constants does not survive as a viable universe.

So time is both infinite in the sense that universes have always existed, yet for any one universe, we can point to a beginning of time. How that time got started is known to physics, but not yet validated by experiment, and it probably never will be. God is not needed to start time. It all comes from physics. However, from the reading of all scriptures my belief is that god is at least a witness to the creation of a new universe, as consciousness may survive the black hole creation process. God may even influence the creation process, like the choice of constants. God does like to experiment, as I have been told by a messenger of God. I was part of one of his experiments according to the messenger.

Another quote, somewhat more personel:

"I hope you reach your dreams. Allah (G_D) is with you and I ask that he bless you with
much wisdom for your time of awakening when you reach that juncture. (There are
neurologists who might be able to help you find your hidden talents."

According to a messenger of God, I have been reborn several times in the last 1000 years. Each time I came for a purpose. Sometimes I failed and sometimes I succeeded. This life is a success.

I knew what I was to do in this life before I was born, according to another of god's messengers who spoke to me. Before rebirth I had promised to prevent the deployment of Star Wars. I of course did not realize this after my birth. But everything in my life pointed me towards that goal. For example the Grandfather of our present President gave me the leading appointment to West Point from Connecticut in 1955. I did not attend due to poor eyesight, but got a PhD in physics from Harvard instead and began working on ballistic missile defense at MIT afterwards. I satisfied my promised life's work when in conjunction with nobel prize winner Henry Kendall I had two press conferences in the Senate Office building in Washington DC and wrote several arms control papers as a Visiting Scientist at MIT proving that BMD, or Star Wars , was inherently vulnerable and that its deployment would necessarily lead to WWIII. As you probably know, the space based defense system was not deployed in 1987. Reagon instead used the threat of it to bring down the Berlin Wall.

After the wall came down, I lost all my Army contracts. They no longer needed the kind of research I did, and by this time I had been black balled by the govt for preventing deployment.

So I did some pre-med work and got into med school in my mid-fifties to study the nervous system and neurology. But I could not handle the work load, one does grow old, and I got pneumonia and left school. So then I went into computer work for the last 6 years, but 911 put an end to that activity, at least in Massachusetts. So now I am essentially retired.

In essence I believe that god has freed me be a musician, I am a colonial drummer, and to influence people like you via the internet. So ours lives are entwined. There is a reason why I have been a thorn in your side. Don't ask me what that reason is. You probably know better than I what my affect has been on you. I just know in my heart that one of my present roles is to respond to your every post with the best ideas that I have. Sometimes the criticism has been difficult for you. But basically I think you have handled it very well.

Indeed with respect,

I am yours,

Richard Yannopoulos-Ruquist

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins