Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
If I Did Such As You Suggest.........

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Mohammad Isa Mirsiam on December 8, 2001 18:49:35 UTC

My Dear Richard,
Where did I claim that I invented a saying that you say was not mine and was plagiarized? Please do not accuse if you are not willing to clip the proof and attach as evidence for your accusation. You know exhibit A, B, C, etc. etc. [ I must know because I should apologize and remember not to repeat it again]

It might seem obvious that the Logic question presented to all on this forum is warring you and you might be attempting to divert attention from where you came to a dead end. Perhaps you may be embarrassed at your failure to disprove the only possible answer to the Logic question posed much earlier. Perhaps even you might actually be developing a method for accepting the truth about G_D. I shall try to refrain from too much speculation because I know G_D has what is to your best interest.

As ever humbled before Allah (G_D),
Forever Peace,

Jisbond

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins