Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Miscreants Who Indulge In Exact Opposite Deeds

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Mohammad Isa Mirsiam on December 8, 2001 16:23:30 UTC

My dear Richard,
I hope you will grasp the true meaning of Islam (peace) one day. You are persistent in questioning what you may not understand. It seems that I might be a little impatient because I am a human like you (and I am offended at your blunt conclusions here) but please do go on in your research and if you have any questions please ask in place of condemning a statement outright. It is important to know the full meaning of words according to the dictionary translation. I know that many words have picked up slang meanings because those who use them are often ignorant of the meaning of the words they might use.

Often many Christians and people of different faiths misinterpreted their own religious doctrine(s) and end up in a bind of their own. I have given you two examples why Scholastic/theology/ education is doomed. There is a closer example of this right here in the United States. Look at the human drones that the schools are putting out. All of this is because of the lack of diversity in applying the rules differently in different circumstances. You see how children follow what they are taught at school. Now if the school is mis-educating the children then the children are often going to be entering the society with the same misguided education. How do you think we got so many ultra libertarians who have no sense of good values or good ethics? You saw what kind leader the last president had become. The popularity of a particular belief dose not make that which is popularly believed corrector! right? It usually is the opposite as history teaches us.

As in the case of the role of Christianity in our system of education or any faith including Islam (that tries to practice kindness and charity and forgiveness) for that matter: Many religious people who profess to be Christians are not strong in ways of protecting their values or beliefs and this causes them to turn the other cheek too often and the result is devastating for their offspring because they are often absorbed in with miscreants who indulge in exact opposite deeds as what you or I would witness a true kind hearted believer engaged in.

http://12.109.24.76//faith.html

Regards,
Jisbond

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
    Additional Information
    Google

Web www.astronomy.net
    DayNightLine
    About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
    Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
    Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
    "dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
    are trademarks of John Huggins