Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Good Questions Harv

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Alan on December 7, 2001 10:32:37 UTC

Haven't had time to read this conversation with Dick much yet; but you guys may be interested in my post about Hypertime, seeing around "corners" of time.

Also, I'm up to something: here's a clue:

I think I found physics can be logically deduced by carefully considering the question: "Does 1+1 really = 2?". (Clue: There is always a difference between two one's at some level. Thus uncertainty principle (not exactly =2); relativity ("at some level); momentum (2), position (1); quanta (1,1); parallel universes (1, 2); mass (ratio of one 1 to 2 wave and another 1 to 2 wave; like charge (1, 2), unlike charge (other 1, 2) etc.

Can explain more later (Godel's in their too).

-dolphin

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
    Additional Information
    Google

Web www.astronomy.net
    DayNightLine
    About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
    Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
    Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
    "dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
    are trademarks of John Huggins