Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Re: Message Above Was Incomplete. My Bad.

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Keith Wilson/">Keith Wilson on October 15, 1999 04:59:16 UTC

I understand God to be light. Because I am writing this note proves to me that I exist. Light then is life itself and all that life entails. Life being opposite to death (and death would not create life if we accept that death is opposite to life) must be a loving (or life-giving) entity. By definition - love must be life. "Life is the light of men." Light is the founditional stone that we live within; life is the immoveable entity of existence in a physical and spiritual expression. Light has always been. Nothing comes from nothing! I learned this stuff from Jesus. No-one else was able to. The rest say that there is a state of unknowing - and that state is nothingness. I exist therefore "nothing" does not exist. History is small potatoes when we consider eternity. I love ya man! I hope you get all the light. Ask Jesus he will explain the things I can't. God is light and in him there is no darkness.

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins