Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Re: Thank Heaven

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Beelzebub X on October 14, 1999 19:12:41 UTC

: Greg: : Alright, understand, that this is my own personal thoughts on the matter, and no other perception that I know of coincides with mine. I believe that all of the Universe is God's Truth, that we are enveloped in God's Truth, and the only Truth, we can come to know, is in fact, God's Truth. Now if you have approved of the Truth as the Universe, God's Creation, has approved of involving you in knowing it to be, and God receives you into Oneness, Eternally, your perception of yourself will be Heaven, Eternally. If you have denied the Truth that you have been enveloped in, and God receives you into Oneness, Eternally, then your perception of yourself will be pure Hell, Eternally. Ah, but God's Sword Heals Even As It Cuts, and thus, even a second, can seem as though it were Eternal. :o)

: Beelzebub: : Yeah, that really sounds logical. But what is the Truth? Do I deny the Truth when I use the logic (that God has given to me) to find the real meaning behind all the contradictions? Or do I deny the Truth when I "blind" believe in all that illogical stuff from the "prophets"?

: Greg: : The Truth would be that which solved all the contradictions.

Beelzebub: Could my theory (reply to tenacious' "same ol' same ol') be true? When yes, then it's very close to the Truth, isn't it? It solves all the contradictions.

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins