Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
These "savage People" Do Not Represent True Islam

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Mohammad Isa Mirsiam on December 1, 2001 18:01:14 UTC

My Dear Alexander,
If You are correct in your description, which I am sure you may be, then you and others must realize that these "savage people" do not represent True Islam and are not Muslims because the name Islam is derived from the root word salam (or Shalom) which means peace. Now what G_D dose with them after they are dead is not for us to speculate on but we may be relived to know, from our own faith in G_D that they have some deeds or misdeeds to be held accountable for.

I just hope that someone who knows how to deal with these "savage people" will do it right and not bungle it up every time. Perhaps ruthlessness is what it may take but if that is the case then the whole event should be documented on film as proof for the rest of the free world to witness and for other future would-be terrorists who may think of perusing terrorism as a means of making money.

Best Regards,
Jisbond

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
    Additional Information
    Google

Web www.astronomy.net
    DayNightLine
    About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
    Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
    Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
    "dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
    are trademarks of John Huggins