Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
The Explanation Of Inverse Square Law

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Paul R. Martin on November 30, 2001 18:43:22 UTC

Hi Alex,

You addressed this question to me, to so I will give you my answer. The problem is that my answer will put us in another one of your loops. My answer is given in

http://www.astronomy.net/forums/god/messages/12796.shtml

This is an earlier post in this thread. If you read just the posts between you and me in this thread, you will find the loop.

You initially asked me, "How do you explain the inverse square laws?". I responded with the post cited above.

You responded, "But then why do we need extra dimensions?"

I answered that with some reasons.

You responded with, "So, How To Explain Inverse Square Law Then?", which closed the loop.

I would be happy to discuss either the question of inverse square laws, or the question of the need for extra dimensions if you would be willing to respond to the points I made in either of my posts. But If you are going to keep using one of the two questions to distract us from discussing the other one, then I am going to drop out of the loop. If you like, you may continue reading the posts in the loop over and over as many times as you wish.

Let me know if, and when, you break out of the loop and want to comment on my answers to your questions.

Warm regards,

Paul

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins