Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
One Cannot Entirely Blame One Side Or The Other

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Mohammad Isa Mirsiam on November 22, 2001 00:20:58 UTC

My Dear Alexander,
Perhaps you should know that many of us sympathize with the plight of any group of people who are subjected to degrading and segregated living conditions. After the Iranian Islamic revolution many of the cities and businesses suffered much in the same way as you describe. I was never there after 1979 but I read many reports about the deteriorated conditions in Iran.

(Some have found that one cannot entirely blame one side or the other but there is equal blame to be shared by everyone. PARENTAL/GOVERNMENTAL NEGLIGENCE AND ILLITERACY AND POORLY EDUCATED LEADERS [SUCH AS WHAT WE SEE IN IRAQ] IS PERHAPS BY FAR THE MOST VITAL CONTRIBUTING FACTOR AMONGST THE MANY CATALYSTS WHICH PRODUCE DISTURBANCES IN HUMAN SOCIETY)

We must realize that when farmers and field workers wish to migrate it is not because they have to. I have found that neglect and greed combined with a lack of good education is often responsible for the collapse of any form of civilization. The problem (or the clash) always seems to arises between the haves and the have-nots and between the discontent 'wan’ be some one else' characters and the accomplished. The well accomplished are often drowned in their own affairs that they pay no heed to the needs of the disadvantaged. Neglect often produces bad results. Often brute force is used when disadvantaged people feel that the accomplished see them only as a commodity and not as a human. This is where Communism was doomed from the beginning. Humans are not machines and they need special attention not to be overrun by factories and forced in to a lifestyle that may not agree with them. There is absolutely nothing wrong with being a farmer and to live off the land. The problem arises when greedy governments use up resources and more land is commandeered from innocent farmers and their children are seen to be threatened by the glamour and glitter of city life which often dose not deliver what it promises. Perhaps you may agree with some of what I may have observed.

With Much Love and Understanding,
Jisbond

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins