Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Born As A Terrorist?

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Mohammad Isa Mirsiam on November 21, 2001 23:37:53 UTC

...I suspect that god is responsible for terrorists as a means to accomplish something in the long run.

My Dear Richard,
Would you also agree that humans (uncompassionate and undisciplined leader(s)/parents) are the catalysts for terror and not so much that a child should be born as a terrorist. I am more inclined that humans are responsible for their own affliction through different forms of negligence and greed and false pride. Can we suppose that if people were happy they would not resort to acts of terror? We should consider how terror arises and what are the conditions that breed innocent children in to a life of terror and destruction.

I am inclined to believe that a terrorist is a product of absolute neglect. Can anyone actually believe that a child has absolutely no potential of being formed in to a productive and well-behaved adult?

Best Regards,
Jisbond

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins